Application and admission: Limited enrolment with access test.
Access is subject to passing a test (TOLC-E, CISIA OnLine Test, www.cisiaonline.it ) which will give rise to a merit ranking.
Additional learning obligations (OFA)
Students who do not pass the entrance examination on one or more areas provided for by the degree course, are assigned additional learning obligations (OFA, Obblighi formativi aggiuntivi) that they must fulfil in accordance with the provisions of the Programme Structure.
OFA: English language
Students must have level B2 proficiency in English. Proficiency may be certified at the time of matriculation by submitting a certificate of level B2 language proficiency or better, or by sitting the SLAM (University Language Centre) Placement test during the first year of studies only, between September and December.
Students who do not pass the test must follow the SLAM language courses and obtain appropriate certification before the completion of their degree.
Places available: 175
Call for applications is going to be published.
Application period: from 03-14-2020 to 04-12-2020
Enrolment period: from 09-10-2020 to 09-16-2020
For students enrolled on bachelor’s, master’s and single cycle degree programmes are divided into two instalments of different amounts and with different payment deadlines:
- the first, corresponding to the minimum amount, is the same for all students
- the second - technically referred to as an ‘all-inclusive fee’- that is variable.
Students can also be entitled for tuition fee reductions such as:
- lowering for students who meet high merit requirements
- fixed amounts calculated on the basis of the student's citizenship group for those with income/property abroad
- support for students who have political refugee status.
More info at: Fees - current academic year
Scholarships and benefits
Admission, ranking and enrolment